Employee & client appreciations-summer events
Posted by: Phil|| Posted on: April 20, 2021
Summer is on it’s way, and we made it through 2020 and you want to show appreciation to your employees and/or clients for working so hard this past year. Now the tough question is what do you do?
Here are 5 Great ideas for summer appreciations:
- A BBQ or cookout. Maybe the upper management does the grilling of the hamburgers and hotdogs. If this is for clients maybe an appreciation card or note at their table. Maybe having a theme like a Hawaiian cookout with lei’s to get everyone into a festive mood.
- A lobster bake for your VIP’s or as an award banquet for employees of 10 years or mored.
- A cruise to celebrate clients and bring in new clients. There are lots of great choices in New England for company cruises; in Maine at Naples there is the Songo Locke Queen ship, in Casco, Maine at Point Sebago they have access to a cruise. In Portland, Maine lots of cruise ships to choose from depending on size of your guest list. Portsmouth and Boston Harbor cruises all have parking and good options for your celebration.
- A cocktail/social hour (virtually) or live at different locations like a rooftop space or top of the East at the Westin Hotel in Portland, Maine.
- A Farm location in New England that does events. This is a relative new idea over the past 5 or so years, but can add a rustic and relaxed atmosphere to your appreciation event.
- Add entertainment to all of the above; a DJ, band and for interactive entertainment a strolling magician/mentalist. I have worked at all of the above types of events in different capacities; Mentalist for cocktail socials all over New England to cruises in the tri-state area harbor for clients like Boston Pella Windows and doors to Real Estate like Coldwell Banker.
For more fun ideas for your summer appreciations visit: https://corporatemagician.com/service/corporate-events/